14 former Iowa Hawkeyes are on NFL playoff rosters and practice squads.
As featured on
Two former Iowa football players were named this morning as members of the 2021 College Football Hall of Fame induction class, one for what he did on the field for the Hawkeyes and the other for his accomplishments during a coaching career which started at his alma mater.
- Foul trouble poses greatest threat to Dru Smith
- Arizona Wildcats land 3-star offensive tackle Jaxon McBride for 2021
- Garth Brooks will perform at Joe Biden's inauguration
- Run it back? Packers put Week 6 loss to Buccaneers in rearview, focus on preparation with Super Bowl trip on the line
- Missouri adds graduate transfer linebacker
- Missouri softball No. 23 in preseason rankings
- Local Hawley donor: 'He has four years to redeem himself'
- Former Nebraska assistant Kevin Steele to serve as acting head coach at Tennessee
- Penn State Basketball: Big Ten announces changes to three Nittany Lions games
- Man found dead in rural St. Clair County
- ‘Extraordinary events’: Local companies are latest to pause donations to Hawley after Capitol riot
- Ameren says Callaway nuclear plant restart delayed by snag — its third in the past year
- New York, Kentucky ease school restrictions; New Mexico, West Virginia start temporary school closures
- Penn State Health: COVID-19 risks, symptoms different for children
- Defense disputes white supremacist allegations in Kyle Rittenhouse case
- As Democrats file for impeachment, area legislators mostly silent
- Spire to Host Earnings Conference Call on Feb. 4